A Flame of the Heart ~P~ A Flame of the Heart ~P~

All I can really say is that this totally floored me. Amazing job.

You've grown a hell of a lot in the last few years, Eric. It good to see development.

Vivus Forest Vivus Forest

- - - -

Fuck, I love this one. lol

Zelda's End Zelda's End

Very Nice!

Although, I can see this in more of a GBA / DS game rather than a major system release. In my opinion it needs to be a little fuller orchestra wise to make it in a Wii (or whatever nintendo is set to release next) game.

Very good job though. 5/5, 10/10

Crush Factory Crush Factory

would have been very good in..

The old point - & - click game: Beneath A Steel Sky.

ClimbLadders responds:

I gotta go check that out. Thats a cool title.

Thanks for the reivew!

This Scientist is Nuts! This Scientist is Nuts!

I see this in..

I don't know what game but it'd be very fitting IMO for like a last attempt at escape in some old side scroll game like sonic or the old metroids where the stage is collapsing all around & behind you try to make it out.

it just has that hectic sort of feeling those theme usually come with.

ClimbLadders responds:

Lol Crash Bandicoot fighting that scientist with the rocket in his head. In fact, any one of them lol. A goofy song for goofy characters I'd say.

Glad it sounds hectic. I was aiming for that.

Thanks for the review!

Evening Bells Evening Bells

Correct me if I'm wrong but..

Aren't those bells from the Korg Legacy Cell? Either way, great song & keep up the good work.

Jonah-B responds:

The bells in the first section of the song come from an NNXT sample pack for Reason. It might be based on a Korg series though, I dunno. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Howls of the Wolves Howls of the Wolves

Gettin' better & better Eric!!

You seriously need to get in contact with some video game composers or companies.

ClimbLadders responds:

Thanks. If only I knew some that would even consider me... But I like the compliment!

Thanks for the review!

Peace, Almost Peace, Almost

Very interesting, Sapoman.

I like how you can turn the most peaceful of instruments into something chaotic.

sapoman responds:

Thanks, man. Just experimenting with some new VSTs.

Dying Forest Dying Forest

I just realized..

This has a nightmare before christmas kinda vibe to it. lol sounds fucking amazing man.

ClimbLadders responds:

My cousin says it sounds like winter when he heard it. You two are on the same wave legnth 0.0.
thank's for reviewin.